The Integration of VR & Binaural Beats
Our immersive & interactive guided meditation sessions synergize with binaural beats therapies to boost the effectiveness of VR.
Download our Literature Overview
Neuroplasticity & Brainwave Synchronization:
- Brainwave phase synchronization precedes the changes in synapses, or connections between neurons, believed to underlie synaptic plasticity including learning and long-term memory formation.
- Binaural Beats increase cortical network strength and information transfer speeds during visuospatial working memory tasks.
- Brainwave phase synchronization is integral to cognition as it supports the processes of neural communication, neuroplasticity and memory formation.
Cognition & Mood:
- VR produced significant increases in joy, surprise, calmness, and vigor, alongside significant decreases in sadness and anxiety.
- Brainwave entrainment achieved through binaural beats are an effective tool for people suffering from behavioral problems, PTSD, stress, cognitive functioning deficits and headaches.
- Binaural beats improve working, long and short term memory recall scores.
- Binaural Beats significantly reduce the probability of substance abuse & relapse.
- VR produced statistically significant reductions in mean negative affect scores, heart rate as well as improvements in overall mood.
- Mindfulness exercises produce a significant decrease (p<.01) in impulsiveness and a significant increase (p<.05) in perceived risk of drug use
- Binaural Beats improve auditory and visual response times.
- Binaural Beats lead to significant increases in hammer throwing distances.
- 82% of medical patients with the most intense conditions would use VR again.
VR Use in Patients with Severe Conditions:
How can we support your efforts?
If you are considering deploying our platform for patient care or would like to collaborate with us in conducting research, we’d be delighted to hear from you.